Friday, December 28, 2007

More thank-yous

I have to thank Breezy and Boo for sending Christmas cards. They were hand-made and adorable, and each one totally, completely made my day. Thank you so much! Getting them made me feel all warm and fuzzy and happy.

Thank you also to my cookie gifters, Nutzy and Arkie! I really loved being part of the cookie exchange and now I have some ideas for next year!

Also, I never properly revealed my funny mail. I got a printout of a packet of information for a gerbil convention - a completely serious event for people who really enjoy their gerbils. (not code) It cracked me up, doubly so because my funny mail sender chose it because she remembered a dream I'd had about gerbil races. VERY funny!! Thank you, Bravie!!

Finally, thanks to all of you for welcoming me into your Bloggy circle and making it so easy for me to feel like part of the gang. It's been a year of great change for me, and it has been a wonderful thing for me to have a circle of friends out there to listen to my new-parent foibles and make me feel less home-alone. I loved meeting some of you this year (Dragonflies, Weltek, and Puffy!) and hope to have a chance to meet more of you.

*pours some sparkling red wine and toasts Bloggy friends*

12 comments:

mtw said...

You need to come to California on business in 2008! I'm glad you joined the bloggy circle. I love your wit, and your little daughter is the cutest thing, and makes me smile every time I see a picture of her! :)

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I'm glad you joined the circle as well! I love reading your blog, and the cuteness of your daughter is amazing!

Happy New Year, Frodis!

Puffy said...

What nice sentiments! You often crack me up and I look forward to hearing about your exploits. You have great humor, but also deep and sensitive thoughts. It was fun to meet you and Lauren. I'm glad that you've had the time to become more involved in OT and blogland.

Hmmm, smells like LUSH in this blog...

I just finished dipping about 60 pretzels into melted chocolate for my New Year's Day party. If you're free, drop on in! It starts when the Rose Bowl starts. Happy New Year to the Fros.

Kimmah said...

gerbil stories make me laugh. muchly.

Breezy said...

*toasts Frodis* Here's to a great 2008!

Anonymous said...

I'm still pouting that Kim and I left you holding that sign.

*smooches Frodis*

I'm glad you're here too!

Seana said...

Merry New Year, frodis!

*clacks noisy clacker thing with "2008" on it"

Swami said...

Happy New Year, Frodis!
*sips her sparkling wine*

lights said...

Happy New Year Froody! Glad you joined us!

Send me your address and I'll make you warm and fuzzy next Christmas. *giggle*

*hopes that didn't sound all stalkerish*

Schnookie said...

Happy New Year Frodis! I've loved reading your blog and like others have said, I too love seeing pics of Lauren. She truly puts a smile on my face when I see her pictures.

Bravie said...

Now that we are all comfie with each other and stuff, do I get to poot in your blog?
Ahhh, I don't need permission...POOOOOOOOT

~Nutz said...

LMAO @ the gerbil convention! :D

Glad you enjoyed the cookiez!

...and I'm glad you joined us too!

*smooshies*