Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cookies Part II

They arrived last week! They were amazingly delicious! They are gone!

My cookie gifter sent three cute tins of cookies. One was filled with lovely, delicious walnut horns. The second was loaded with almond tassies (OMG I nearly wiped these out in one sitting. SO good.) The third, an adorable little Dora lunchbox, was filled with oatmeal cookies!

My clever cookie gifter also sent the recipes for all of the cookies, very prettily typed up and tied with ribbon. What a great idea! I actually considered making the almond tassies for my family for Christmas Eve but I was missing an ingredient or two, so I'll have to wait a bit before making them.

The proverbial icing on the cookie cake was that my cookie gifter also included a pooping penguin! It's hilarious! It poops little colorful candies. I love it.

Thank you VERY much! I wasn't able to hide these from Mr. Fro since he was home when they appeared, so I grudgingly had to share. He loved them, too!

3 comments:

Puffy said...

How do you know the name of these cookies? I didn't know what to call mine. In about a year, your daughter is going to steal that Dora lunchbox from you!

Anonymous said...

I still have the paper I selected last year to print my recipes on and never did. I was going to do it this year too but never did. I guess I got too busy.

frodis said...

Puffy, the recipes were included with the cookies, so that's how I know the names. Otherwise I'd be calling them "The yummy rollled-up ones", "the delicious little cup ones" and the "didn't last long oatey ones." :)