I have cookiez! YAY!
My bloggy cookie friend sent me a box containing decorated sugar cookies, lemon squares, almond shortbread, and fudge! Everything is SO delicious. I swear I'm addicted to the almond shortbread. Yum.
I've hidden them from Mr. Fro. He's a cookie piggy. In case you come over and want to try some, they're in the lazy susan. He NEVER looks in the lazy susan. So much so that I like to call it the Lazy Mr. Fro.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YAY! for cookies!!!
*sigh* I'm gellus of all the cookie-getting.
I must participate next time.
Enjoy them!
You and Bravie have the same Cookiez gifter! *drives south*
*steals the fudge* Does it have nuts?
If you check my blog, you might see someone familiar...
yeppers, we have the same sender. And I too hid my stuff. *grin*
Post a Comment