I have pictures of my new-ish bathroom, but Blogger is being cranky about letting me upload them. I click all the things I'm supposed to click, and it says it's uploading the image to Blogger, but then it tells me I have to select an image (which I did.)
Maybe Blogger doesn't like my new(ish) bathroom. :(
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've been having the exact same problem all day! Once blogger fixes itself, I will check back to have a look at your bathroom.
*throws carrot cake at blogger*
I'm back. In my research for my other blogger problem, I found out that many people, especially people who use Safari on a Mac, are having difficulty with photos. As a workaround, you can use Firefox to upload photos. That's what I did for today's "flashback." Grrrr... It's a few extra steps, so I'm hoping that blogger will fix the problem soon, but I wanted you to know there is a way around it.
Post a Comment