Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow Day!

I'm at home today because we're having a "blizzard warning."

It's actually not that bad, in the sense that there's not a great quantity of snow out there, but it is blowing around pretty heartily. I looked out the window for a long time before finally deciding to call in and tell work that I won't be there. My excuse? I'd have to shovel the driveway and I don't think shoveling is on my "should do" list at the moment.

I am fully equipped to work from home, so I'm technically not really absent. The only difference is that I'm still in my pajamas. Yay, pajamas!

3 comments:

~Nutz said...

I may wind up with a snow day tomorrow. At least I hope I do!

Seana said...

Are you near Lake Ontario then? We just got blasted. I have shovelled 5 times. This latest time, just now at 11:50 pm, there was at least 2 feet of snow. At least.

I am skipping tonight's aerobic workout. I have done enough.

mm said...

Aww, I wish we had snow days here in my part of California! Yay for pajama day!