I was going to delete my little work meltdown since I read it back this morning and feel like I imploded a little, didn't I? I decided to leave it. Keepin' it real, Yo.
I can usually pry myself out of a bad mood with some fun dance music, so I started up my "Time to MOVE" playlist on the iPod and Lauren, Jeff and I danced around the living room. At one point I had Jeff laughing pretty hard because I was wiggling my butt, then I turned around and noticed that there were people standing outside on the sidewalk watching me. See, my large living room picture window faces the sidewalk. And it was dark, and I had the lights on, making the spectacle in my living room illuminated clearly for all the world to see. I realized that since Jeff was sitting on the floor, all the people outside could see was me, shaking my ass at the window.
Awesome. I waved and they kept walking.
I just hope I don't come to be known as jiggly ass lady in the neighborhood.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
*snort* Did you turn a nice shade of red?
There's some lady around here trying to press charges against a man for indecent exposure because it was 5 am and he was in his kitchen making coffee nekkid. She had her child with her (at 5 in the morning?) and walked by. She was offended.
So, you were wearing pants, right?
LOL!
that is awesome!
So - you're one of those neighbors!
Lol at the spectacle of it all. The wave probably skeerd them good.
Good news-I think you now have your Halloween costume. Throw some 70s clothes on and you can be the Shake Your Booty Lady!
I hope it doesn't show up on youtube.
Post a Comment