Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow, snow, snowy snow

It's snowing!

A lot!

Mr. Fro decided to take the day off today so that he wouldn't have to fight his way downtown in the bad weather. I'm kind of glad - not only do I worry a little when he's out driving in the bad weather, but he comes home in such a foul mood that I almost prefer him to be out in the bad weather.

At the moment, both he and Lauren are asleep, upstairs. It's 4pm. First, I thought, hey, *I* should be the one who is asleep upstairs, but I must admit that I am enjoying the quiet time.

Let's see, what else. . .

I've been craving crunchy peanut butter, so the last time I went to store, I bout a little jar of it. Yummy.

6 comments:

Breezy said...

Wahhhhhhh I got stuck at the end of my driveway last night.

Schnookie said...

I love peanut butter and peanuts but I could never eat crunchy peanut butter. You're not preggers again are you?

Debcapsfan said...

We went to this International food show at the convention center a few months ago and they had peanut butter with different flavors added, like peanut butter and raspberry. It tastes like peanut butter and jelly together. I bought a jar. Yum.

Puffy said...

Welch's makes a peanut butter and jelly combo in a jar. It's striped.

Coco's restaurant has a crunchy peanut butter pie. The peanut butter pie that I make has creamy peanut butter in it.

*dips celery in Fro's PB*

Swami said...

Crunchy PB on saltines is snack food heaven. But PB used in a sandwich should always be smooth. And eating plain peanuts is gross.

I didn't know until just now I had so many opinions on peanuts!

I also like Thai peanut sauce.

Snowing here too!

Anonymous said...

I loved crunchy peanut butter too.