Happy New Year! It's a beautiful day today. I've seen the Rose Parade in person a few times. Occasionally, we've gone to the park in Pasadena on the 2nd or 3rd of January to see the floats in the park.
I forgot about the parade! I am so bummed. That's about the only parade left that I enjoy watching because it has not been taken over by Disney critters or creepy show-based performance art pieces. It's just a really nice parade with lots of really nice horses. Parades need lots of horses.
2 comments:
Happy New Year! It's a beautiful day today. I've seen the Rose Parade in person a few times. Occasionally, we've gone to the park in Pasadena on the 2nd or 3rd of January to see the floats in the park.
I forgot about the parade! I am so bummed. That's about the only parade left that I enjoy watching because it has not been taken over by Disney critters or creepy show-based performance art pieces. It's just a really nice parade with lots of really nice horses. Parades need lots of horses.
Post a Comment