Friday, January 15, 2010

Siblings

Lauren was snacking on a Nutri-grain bar this morning. She didn't finish it, and she put what she hadn't finished on the coffee table.

A little while later, I noticed that Jeff, who was playing with some little animals on the coffee table, was chewing. He looked up at me with his Mr. Cute and Innocent face, sporting a smear of strawberry filling across his upper lip.

I said to Lauren, "Hey, Jeff just ate your fruit bar."

Her jaw dropped open, and she looked at Jeff. He shot her the "Cute and Innocent and smeared with strawberry" look. She sighed heavily, shook her head, and said, "Wipe him, mom" and went back to her painting.

3 comments:

yvonne said...

Being the youngest I am sure I stole my fair share of my brother's snacks. And I do not regret a single one!

By the way, my brother's name is Jeff.

Anonymous said...

LOL! At least she wasn't mad.

Michael likes to take bites of Conner's pizza from time to time, which always gets a giggle from him.

Puffy said...

What a nice Big Sister! She'll need that patience in the future.