I commented on her adorableness on Facebook, but then Chris reminded me of the little "recitals" I've told him I put on when I was little. Thought I'd share my dorkiness. I was the youngest grandchild, and often got left out of things my cousins would do during holidays. My answer was to work on a "performance" for my aunts, uncles, grandparents. I'd usually wear my sister's old dance costumes (from her formal class) and create a song and dance routine. Mind you, I had (still the case today) zero talent, but a lot of guts. I'm both sad and happy nobody had a video camera around our house then.
5 comments:
Your little laugh and "won't you guide my sleigh tonight" are my favorite parts. Let's see more videos!
I'll ditto Puffy - she got the timing perfecton that! Precious!
Absolutely adoreable!!
I commented on her adorableness on Facebook, but then Chris reminded me of the little "recitals" I've told him I put on when I was little. Thought I'd share my dorkiness. I was the youngest grandchild, and often got left out of things my cousins would do during holidays. My answer was to work on a "performance" for my aunts, uncles, grandparents. I'd usually wear my sister's old dance costumes (from her formal class) and create a song and dance routine. Mind you, I had (still the case today) zero talent, but a lot of guts. I'm both sad and happy nobody had a video camera around our house then.
That is just too adorable!
Post a Comment