Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Things

1. My Certs arrived today. 96 rolls of Certs doesn't look quite as impressive as you might think it would.

2. Mr. Fro is the one who retrieved my Certs when UPS brought them. He said, "what's in here?" He didn't even blink when I told him that I bought 96 rolls of Certs. Then, he mooched a bunch of them.

3. I am working on a big work project that I'm not enjoying. I want it to go away.

4. My brother taught Lauren how to say "Go Cubs."

5. The other day, I asked her if she can say "football" and she said "feetball" which made me laugh. Then, today, she was playing with her big bouncy ball and kicked it with her foot, looked at me and said "feetball!" Smarty.

6. I am quite miserable with all-day nausea, every day. I didn't have this last time. It needs to go away along with the work project. I am not a fun person right now.

7. While suffering all-day nausea and not even wanting to think about food, I will all of the sudden get a desire for something that nauseous people don't generally want to eat. Example, I just told Mr. Fro (he's off this week) that I have a taste for cheap frozen pizza. Like, Tombstone. The thought of good pizza makes me shudder, but for some reason cheapo frozen pizza sounds tasty right now.

8. Mr. Fro is in the kitchen giving Lauren lunch and singing a song about feetball. Lauren is singing along.

9. I was unable to participate in the peep meet because of #3. However, if it hadn't been for #3, #6 would have made it very difficult anyway. It wasn't meant to be for me, this time.

10. There are already a few leaves on the ground in my back yard. Yikes.

3 comments:

Zombs said...

*scratches head* Did I miss something?

Puffy said...

Zombs indeed did miss something.

I rarely buy the frozen pizza, but Red Baron pizza was on sale for $3.50 and I bought one. That's what we're having for dinner tonight.

sharnina said...

Ahem. Did you neglect to tell me something?

Last time? I was one of the first to know.