Yesterday I placed an order from Amazon for a few DVDs and a book. Along with those items, I bought 96 rolls of Certs.
Did you know that you can buy Certs from Amazon? Neither did I.
Today I got the shipping notice, and only then did I think, wtf was I thinking and what am I going to do with 96 rolls of Certs?
I like Certs, which is why it seemed like a good idea yesterday, but 96 rolls?
48 are Spearmint and 48 are Wintergreen.
If Cinnamon had been in stock I might have 144 rolls headed my way.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
*smells Fro's breath*
You didn't need to buy the certs.
Ha! That's too funny. Maybe you can give them out at Halloween?
*snort* I'll tell you what you can't do. You can't hand them out at the peep meet this weekend. *pout*
I know, kim. I have a tremendously sucktastic weekend in store. At least I'm not traveling. My tummy is way too unstable so I get to stay home. But I'm going to be a prisoner of work. :(
Halloween is a good idea, Seana. My neighborhood will have very fresh breath.
Puffy, Lauren keeps smelling me and saying I smell good. It's actually really weird.
Start sucking, Fro!
I love Certs so I understand the excitement of ordering them in bulk from Amazon. I just bought 24 bags of foglie d'autunno pasta from Amazon. Amazon is good.
LOL.
What's going on with the Peep Meet?
If you strike them against each other under the covers they will shoot a spark.
There ya go, one thing to do with your Certs. Glad I could help.
*points up*
Only Bravie would know something like that...
*snort* Now that's a weird craving.
You are another one of those crazy cinnamon people? I only like cinnamon on toast or french toast. Cinnamon candy is just wrong.
However spearmint and wintergreen and wonderful.
I had a craving for jolly ranchers with Devon, and ice cream sammiches with Marisa.
BTW, we missed you this weekend. *hugs*
Post a Comment