Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Six Things

1. I know it's not officially autumn, but it's after Labor Day and thus, it is my favorite season. I love September.

2. OT - I am burning with insane jealousy at all of the new Ice Cat bouncies. I nearly pop a blood vessel every time the post count goes up in that "first sig" thread I started, but alas, never one for me. I'm not asking though. And, I'm not bummed. Sucks to be me following the rules. I totally missed the boat in the parade thread. Oh, well, at least I stole a popsicle.

3. OT - I love love love love my new Arkie fall siggy.

4. I'm fidgety again. I need to stop drinking coffee. Again.

5. Suddenly, I am able to put Lauren down while she's awake, but drowsy, and she'll fall asleep on her own. I have no idea why that started but I'm happy about it.

6. I have my office fantasy football draft tonight and I'm totally unprepared.

7 comments:

dragonflies said...

Are you traveling this upcoming weekend???

frodis said...

Just to Wisconsin!

Bravie said...

My fantasy league was an auto draft. So luckily I didn't miss anything. But I did seem to get the bottom of the barrel. Hrmph.

Anonymous said...

1. *growl* Me no likey. At least it will remain in the 90s throughout September here.

2. *smooch* If I could do it for you, I would.

3. Arkie is the bestest evah. I love my Bree siggie, and I can't bring myself to change it. Even for one of the other ones she made for me.

4. I didn't have any today, and my head hurts.

5. Yay for you!!! Conner is able to put me down, and I'll fall asleep on my own.

6. But what is the allure of such a thing? *grin*

Zombs said...

1. I like the new clothes and all that comes with it but I do like summer better and the freedom.

2. I love those thingies! You should get a bouncy football eye!

3. Arkie is allright. Don't let her fool you though. Next hing you know you will have unicorns up the wazoo. She likes the satin ones the best.

4. Drink some wine!

5. Nice nice. That is good. Next up kindergarten!

6. I wish I had an office. I wish I had a fantasy. I wish a football player would do me in the office.

Puffy said...

See you in a week!

frodis said...

There is no allure to fantasy football, it is clearly some kind of ridiculous obsession with a stupid sport.

That's why I'm in two leagues. :)

I bought a big jug of premix margarita stuff. I drank a big glass last night. Yum, and no more fidgets.