It seems like I've seen quite a few September wedding anniversary posts.
Mine, too. Today.
I hated the photographer at my wedding, and as a result, almost all of the pictures show me with a very "I hate you, go away" smile on my face. I apparently didn't try very hard to hide the sentiment, and I didn't have the forethought to realize that it would show up in every photo. Oops.
7 years, today. To celebrate, Mr. Fro and I drank 2 margaritas apiece and watched downloaded episodes of "30 Rock" last night. We actually both fell asleep (at 9:30) halfway through the 2nd margarita.
Today, we will watch lots and lots of football.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary. Great picture (you're hiding the photog hate quite well, I'm thinking)
Hubba Hubba. Look at that gorgeous couple. Happy anniversary to Mr. and Mrs. Fro!
P.S. Did you see my OT and blog post about our peep meet?
*throws confetti*
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
I would like to say a special "Thank You" to Da Bears for losing yesterday.
*smooch*
Happy Anni! I have that same smile on my face during my 1st wedding....except it was because my stepmother was there. *rolls eyes* Oops.
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary Froody! That's a pretty picture.
Happy anniversary!!! LOL at your hatred of the photographer. We only have candids post-wedding from friends and family. They are quite fun, actually.
Oooh so pretty! Where did you go for your honeymoon?
September is a good month. You usually get good weather and it is still warm.
Boooyah!
Post a Comment