A long time ago, my mom bought these frozen croissants that were filled with either chocolate or strawberry. You were supposed to bake them in the oven and they'd come out all delicious and golden brown and wonderful.
I want them.
I did a search online for "frozen chocolate croissants" and found a few places where they can be mail ordered. One place ships them overnight in a special container so they stay frozen, and the special container is free if you order 3 packages of croissants. So now I have to figure out if I really want to spend $60 for 36 frozen croissants. I don't have a very big freezer.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Well, you know where you can bring the extras!
Obviously you need to buy a new freezer. Get your priorities straight here.
Those chocolate ones sound divine.
I bet they go good with beets and pickled herring.
On a wheat thin.
Now I'm hungry for chocolate croissants!
I do need to buy a new freezer. I'll eventually probably poll OT about fridge/freezers. I want one of the ones with the freezer drawer on the bottom.
I also want a separate deep freezer. Then I can buy 360 frozen croissants and have one every day for breakfast for a year.
We currently have three freezers. Three!!! *shakes head*
I would suggest an upright freezer over the deep ones.
I like the freezers on the bottom and the "french door" refrigerators on top.
I'm scared to get the freezer on the bottom cause I want one. I would be scared the kids would fall into it.
We will most likey go for a side by side one when the time comes.
I need a freezer too. Maybe you could invite some friends over for brunch and serve the croissants and coffee? And then you could save the rest.
I never would have even thought about a kid falling into a freezer. Thanks a lot, Zombs. This parent thing is ruining my kitchen aesthetic.
*blinks at MM* Share? MY croissants? But. . . Well, if I had a deep freezer I could get 720 of them and share them AND have one for breakfast every day for a long time. Maybe that's what I should do.
mm, she is already bringing the extras to WI. No flatland sharing allowed!
We have a side by side freezer/frig. It is a major pain in the butt.
You are bringing Lauren right?
Fall into the freezer? How? Isn't your freezer always full? The worst that would happen is the frozen peas might get smooshed if a kid fell in there.
Besides they sell those kid-proof latches for fridge and freezer doors, just get some of those.
I bet Breezy has tried getting into the freezer.
Freezy Breezy.
Buy them.
(I keep reading the descriptions and wanting to buy some, but I'm too cheap)
They sound divine but I have no self control over chocolate items. If I had 360 of them they definately would not last a year. Especially once the DD, her BF and my husband figured out that all those packages labeled "spinach & couscous pot pie" were really delicious croissants!
Sounds delish! I'm like Swami. They would definitely not last a year with me around.
I love those. We have a few bakeries here that make them, but I never get one. I think Whole Foods has them in their bakery. Do you have any french bakeries near you? It's a very french thing.
By all means...indulge in the chocolate!!
Freezy Breezy isn't tall enough to climb into a freezer.
Post a Comment