I think I have a cold. I was holding out hope earlier today that it was just allergies but it's getting worse, and my teeth hurt. My teeth always hurt right when I'm coming down with a cold.
I just made a box of chocolate pudding and ate the whole thing.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

25 comments:
Are you still trying to get me to eat chocolate?
OK teeth are connected to ears and nose so I thinkt hat is a pretty good indicator of a cold coming. From recent pictures of you I am sure it is not because you have poor teeth care :)
Perhaps you should have made a bowl of chicken soup.
*grin*
Sorry sweet Frody. Colds suck. Absolutley suck.
I love the word "foo" and should use it more often. You made my day by using it.
Do you make the instant or cook-and-serve pudding? I like cook-and-serve, but Chris likes instant.
I'm lazy, I like instant.
Hope you start feeling better!
Maybe it's too much chocolate making you sick.
Wait.. .that could NEVER happen.
Too much chocalate? Never.
I agree with Kim. Foo is an awesome word.
*sends get well wishes*
*or better yet, not getting sick in the first place wishes*
What you need is some Foo Fighters! I love chocolate pudding. I like the cook-in-the-pot pudding layered in a pan with graham crackers. Heaven.
Bulk up with zinc, echinicea, and airborne, etc. Are you going to meet Breezy this weekend?
Crap. I wish I had waited before coming here. I am going on vacation next week and will be very upset if I am sick. Hrmph.
Hope you feel better.
I discovered something interesting when I had a crown done on my tooth a few months ago.
I have sensitive teeth and my dentist is aware of it. When he was looking at my x-rays, he asked me if I suffered sinus problems. I answered him yes. He told me that my sinuses are lower than the average persons and whenever I have a sinus infection, my teeth are likely to be more sensitive.
I wondered why no dentist had ever told me that before because I've suffered from sensitive teeth for over 20 years.
Are you feeling better today??
I have that same thing with my teeth hurting when I get a cold. Luckily I haven't had one in like... years, it seems.
*knocks on wood*
Hope you feel better! *air smooches*
Thanks, everyone. It is a cold; I feel yucky. I blame the fact that I had to go into the office on Monday. That place is plagueville, and I brought home a souvenir. The only good thing is that Lauren doesn't seem to be sick. The optimist in me would like to believe that she's getting whatever immunity I am building toward this cold and she won't actually get sick. We'll see.
I like cook-and-serve pudding the best. I eat it while it's still hot.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has the cold/hurty teeth connection. Maybe I have low sinuses too. Right now it feels like there's a wedge in my skull and someone is beating it with a mallet.
Oh, sorry. *puts mallet away*
Hot pudding? I can't even imagine such a thing. Icky.
*make some chicken noodle soup*
I love warm pudding. Mmmmmm.
Including warm tapioca.
Hot pudding skin? Yum. Maybe you need some chocolate chicken soup.
I have a cold too. It started on Sunday, and I finally feel a little clearing up this morning, on Friday. It also started as allergies, I thought. I have the same thing with low lying sinuses, which means I am prone to sinus infections. I hope this doesn't turn into one.
I love warm tapioca pudding. But not warm anyotherkind of pudding.
I'll have to post my cooked pudding story sometime.
Oh, is it about that time you were nekkid pudding wrestling, df?
Mmmmpudding.
I just ate a chocolatine (same thing as your croissants, different shape) and am now looking at beauuuuuuuuuuutiful photos of your baby. She is just a little pumpkin!
Hope you don't get really sick.
Dammit. I was hoping there was some pudding left for me. :(
It was jello weltek. Green jello.
*ppushes Coco out*
coco! Frodis is MY friend!
You go be smart with Bob.
Hey now, there's plenty of warm pudding to go around.
I licked all the spoons. Is that a problem?
No not at all. It helps hold them on my nose.
How did I miss this? Did you make this post "no boys allowed" for three days?
I love pudding. *licks pudding*
Post a Comment