Thursday, August 30, 2007

Flouncy

I was kidding about the cheese. And the baking. Honest. I can be a little gross. Once, back when we were dating, Mr. Fro told me I was the most vile, adorable girl he'd ever met. Awwww.

I'm fidgety today and I don't know why. Maybe I had too much caffeine yesterday. I had a gigantic Dunkin' Donuts french vanilla iced latte to get me through my conference call yesterday and have been wired ever since.

So, you get pictures.


She's in her Bumbo. She loves this thing, and I like saying Bumbo. Bumbo, Bumbo. Whee.

This one makes me laugh. She's looking at me like I'm disurbing whatever it is she was doing. She was looking at the fish in the fish tank, and I called her name, and she looked at me as if to say, "what on earth do you want now, mother?" I forsee this same face in family vacation photos in about, oh, I don't know, 13 years?

13 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

She has such expressive eyes! And you, my dear, are cute as a button! Such a beaming smile. I hope Lauren has your smile.

kevingrout said...

Our Sam loved his Bumbo, but alas, his thighs got too thick and it made it difficult for to squeeze him into it. So we sold it.

As for the pics.... too cute!

~Nutz said...

Oh.my.heck! She's getting so big. I love her huge eyes.

You are a cutie pie!

Debcapsfan said...

Hee. That last picture is the cutiest.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Lauren pics. And a Frody pic. I don't like pictures of myself either.

We didn't have Bumbos back when Conner was a baby. :)

Puffy said...

Oooh, now I know who to look for when *I* get to meet you. Lauren has such an expressive face! What's a bumbo do? Does it move? Is it squishy?

Bravie said...

*points and laughs at Froody hair*
*grin*
Beautiful baby. She has great eyes.
Can we call her Bumba?

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Agreed - too cute!

Love the momma and baby pic! So often Mom never gets in the pic, you know?

Breezy said...

OMH She is soooooooo cute!

Schnookie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww that's such a cute pic of the two of you.

Swami said...

It looks like I am too late for the photo of both of you - but Lauren is adorable! And you're right; she has shown you her pubescent "Mother!!!" face.

In the Bumbo photo she looks like she has sunk into a giant Packers cheesehead!

dragonflies said...

*squints* I see no photos of Frodis, only of beautiful Lauren. Hmpf.

And you won't have to wait until 13 for that look. Expect it by about age 5.

momma said...

OMG!!! Lauren is adorable....so expressive and cute!

I have never heard of or seen a Bumbo. What does it do?