Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Things got busy

So, I'm officially back to work. I'm working from home, which is great. I'm floundering about a bit at the moment but I'm hoping that as I pick up more projects I'll figure out a schedule that works for me as far as working around the baby's schedule.

I didn't get off my bootox in time to order the new laptop case I've been eyeing in time for my trip Friday (yes, this Friday I go to DC.) So now I guess I have to clean up/out my old one. Stupid lazy me. I was looking forward to having a new laptop case to take with me on this trip that I don't want to make.

I got my itinerary for Friday's trip and I submitted my upgrade requests. I usually don't upgrade to DC since it's a short flight, but I've got four upgrades sitting in my account and hey, anything to make it more palateable. Cross things for me that I get bumped up.

I'm trying not to be crabby about this trip but it's not working so well. Poor me. Sorry to be a whiner.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are entitled.

*hopes for upgrade*

Puffy said...

Yours is one of the few blogs that I can comment in. For most of the blogs, the page keeps refreshing over and over again rapidly and I can't comment. It keeps blinking and going back up to the top of the page. Anyway, I hope your trip goes smoothly and bring back mommy milk!

kim (weltek) said...

I'm surprised you are starting to travel again. I bet you'll actually enjoy it. *smooch*

Debcapsfan said...

When you fly over Maryland, give a wave. I'll be sure to wave back.

Zombs said...

Good luck to you on working at home!

I did it for a year. It was horrible for me! My kids just needed so much attention. This is different cause I started when they were older and not used to it. Then I got pregnant and the exhaustion and stuff.

I hated having things hanging over me at home. Plus I did not like the job.

You will do fine I would think since you love your job and Lauren is still an infant.