I didn't mean to poem and run. I actually started a few posts last week and then never finished them, so they're sitting in my Drafts looking all stupid and half-done.
You didn't miss anything, though. Last week was fairly uneventful. I did go to my doctor for the final check up of this whole ordeal. My appointment book is now empty till January. Woo!
On the other hand, Lauren's is not. She has a check up this evening wherein she will get some immunizations. Yeeow.
In other news, she has discovered her hands. She holds her fist up in front of her face and stare at it, then she tries to bring it closer for a better look. The result is that she keeps punching herself in the nose and looking somewhat indignant about it. It cracks me up.
I got a call from my hairdresser last night. He's left the salon, which means that like Nookie, I've chased *another* one away. At least this one called me. Now I have to decide what to do. I like the way he cuts my hair but I don't particularly care for him persnally. Do I need to like my hairdresser's personality, or should I just be happy that he's the only hairdresser who has managed to tame my cowlick?
For Zombs, who asked, the latest pic:
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Cuuuuuuuuuuuute! *smooches Lauren*
I know nothing about hairdressers. I go to Great Clips and get a different person every time. I really don't care about my hair, and I can't imagine paying big bucks for a haircut.
Awww! She really is adorable. Just love her tiny-ness! :)
I think you don't need to *like* your hairdresser. As long as you're happy with the work, what's the harm in spending an hour or so with him?
What a cutie!
Lauren's hand looks very dainty. Looks like she's about ready for a haircut! So precious!
I had to come back and check her out again. *melts* Love those big eyes!
First, *awwwwwwwwwwwww* She is such a little doll!
I'm going to agree with mm about the hairdresser. My hairdresser is a little, well I guess a LOT more religious than I am. And I don't agree with a lot of her views, but she does a good job, and I don't want to find another.
She is soooooooooooo cute!
I'd stick with the good hairdresser. They are very hard to come by.
*smooches* for Lauren and her mommy
She has the sweetest big eyes!
I think you should stick with the hairdresser unless you really hate him.
I wish my hairdresser would leave me. She's a friend of mine so unfortunately I can't leave her without bitter feelings. But she is a horrible hairdresser. *sigh*
*babysmoooooches* for the Cutiepie.
She's beautiful.
Post a Comment