I meant to do this, but kept, well, not-doing it.
1. I ate an entire pint of Haagen Daaz vanilla ice cream yesterday.
2. My staircase bannister is tentatively scheduled to be installed on Friday. I'm so excited - I'll finally be able to sleep upstairs in my actual bed rather than on the couch. I refuse to carry the kiddo upstairs without railings because I'm afraid of slipping and launching her into the living room. I also won't let Mr. Fro do it because he's klutzier than I am.
3. I'm envious of other people's flowerbeds and landscaping. My yard looks. . . sad. Part of it is that I haven't had a chance to plant anything and part of it is that even when I do plant things, they die. Or the rabbits eat them. The Great Habanero Incident two years ago scarred me deeply and put me off planting much of anything.
4. I love diet Dr. Pepper.
5. Mr. Fro's a good guy and a great dad and does a ton of work around the house. But if he tells me one more time that he's tired I'm going to put tacks in his underwear. Sharp ones. I'm not begrudging him the right to be tired - I just don't want to hear about it.
6. I love cooking magazines and can sit down with one and read it from cover to cover. My favorite is "Cook's Illustrated'.
7. I hate air conditioning. Oh, yes, I do like being comfortable when it is a bazillion degrees outside, but if it's so cold inside that I need a sweater, I get really crabby. Especially in my own house.
8. I really don't need more beauty products, but I am very sorely tempted to see what the Lush fuss is all about - I amaching to go to the BBW sale, and I have a catalogue for DHC products, which I want to try. Oh, and there's always something from BM's that I want to buy.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
If you're going to eat the whole pint, why not a more exciting flavor? :)
You would hate it at my work. It's always very chilly in here. I love it! I'm one of those hot-all-the-time people, so I'll take any opportunity I have to be cold.
1. Agree with Jen completely about the ice cream. At least Vanilla Bean, no?
2. I also LOVE Diet Dr. Pepper and I drink a lot of it!
3. Cook's Illustrated is my favorite cooking magazine too. I used to get a subscription every year as a gift from my grandmother, but then she went and died. :(
1. Good for you. I ate half a bag of M&Ms.
2. Yay!
3. You would not be envious of mine. Believe me.
4. Me too.
5. Do it anyway.
6. Me too.
7. Me too.
8. Me too.
9. I need to link you.
10. *smooch*
1. Well. It is Haagen Daas! How could you not eat it all?
4. Diet Dr. Pepper tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper.... Than what??? I always wondered.
5. *snort* :D
LOL, I never "need" new beauty products either, but it has ALWAYS been a weakness of mine.
*kicks Mr. Fro* I've gotten better about not doing things just because Chris is too *tired* to do it himself. His stuff=his responsibility, generally. If he's actually busy or sick, I'm happy to pitch in extra. Otherwise, I'll keep bugging him and get pissed.
Oooh, I liked the Cooking Club of America magazine, but not enough to continue subscribing. Now, I get my bosses extra copy of Bon Appetit and the free Kraft one in the mail (go to the Kraft website if you don't already get it. It's not great, but it's free!).
I love air conditioning. Love it.
1. Ice cream is what my hubbie eats.
2. Smart.
3. The Great Habanero incident?
4. I love that drink too.
5. Tacks in his underwear? Lol...
6. I never got into cooking magazines, but I have too many cookbooks.
7. I love air conditioning! Love it! Any indoor temp over 69'F is too hot for me!
I'm just here with Swami to hear about The Great Habanero Incident.
I hate being cold in my house, too, and DH is always hot, while I'm ususally cold. Grr! and Brr! :)
You would not be envious of my flowerbeds. *sigh*
Post a Comment