You really shouldn't drink while breastfeeding. *grin*
Too bad. It makes the kid sleep sooooo well. *cravebooze*
*snort* :D
Is that "crave booze" or "cravay boozay?"
Yo hablo Espanol.
Blame everything on Coco. I do
You know, I can hear you. ( I did pop by to coo over that gorgeous baby of yours, so you can blame me if you really want, Miss Chuck Wagon. )
Hey Miz Fro! Where the pics be at? How is little Lauren doing? Getting enough sleep? Hahahahhahahah
I just read your last post. What a great reflection. It's good to reflect.I can French Kiss, eat French Fries and put my hair in a French Twist, but cannot speak the language.
Whoa! Weird! I dreamed that you posted this EXACT post! Or maybe I saw it last week.*smooches*
Post a Comment
10 comments:
You really shouldn't drink while breastfeeding. *grin*
Too bad. It makes the kid sleep sooooo well.
*cravebooze*
*snort* :D
Is that "crave booze" or "cravay boozay?"
Yo hablo Espanol.
Blame everything on Coco.
I do
You know, I can hear you.
( I did pop by to coo over that gorgeous baby of yours, so you can blame me if you really want, Miss Chuck Wagon. )
Hey Miz Fro! Where the pics be at?
How is little Lauren doing? Getting enough sleep? Hahahahhahahah
I just read your last post. What a great reflection. It's good to reflect.
I can French Kiss, eat French Fries and put my hair in a French Twist, but cannot speak the language.
Whoa! Weird! I dreamed that you posted this EXACT post! Or maybe I saw it last week.
*smooches*
Post a Comment