Why not? Plus, it gives me something to post about that isn't the baby. I'm trying not to be so one-note about that.
1. If you went to dinner with Jesus who would pick up the check?
He would. I'd make a half-hearted attempt to try to give him some money, and he'd refuse.
2. If you had to eliminate one state from the United States, which one would it be?
Maine. Just because.
3. If Spiderman and Superman were forced to fight to the death, who would win? Why?
Superman. He's cooler.
4. Sawyer, Jack or Sayid?
Sawyer. Yum.
5. Mohinder, Nathan or Peter?
Uh oh, here's where it becomes evident that I haven't watched this show.
6. For the next hour you have to listen to one song on repeat. What song is it?
The Toreador march from "Carmen." I like singing along even though the only word I know is "Toreador." I just keep saying it over and over in increasinly bombastic tones. (I've been tuning in the "Light Classical" channel on my digital cable during the day instead of having the TV on, and the Toreador march was on a little while ago.)
7. What is your favorite movie? Why?
"Singing in the Rain." I've loved it since I was 10. It's funny.
8. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Hm. On any given day this answer could change, but right now the one who comes to mind is William Hurt.
9. Avril Lavigne. Yes or no?
Sure. I like her new song that sounds just like "Mickey" but isn't.
10. Do you have a job or a career?
A career, I guess.
11. Would you move out of state for a job?
I used to think yes, but now I think no.
12. Have any sharks been jumped by American Idol?
Probably. I still like it.
13. Have you ever gone to a concert by yourself? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you?
I have! I was supposed to go to a concert with a friend but she blew me off, and I was all angry and hell bent on going anyway, so I got all me-power and went. I wore a pajama shirt because it was satiney and I thought it was cool. It wasn't, but that didn't diminish my me-power.
14. Did your mom and/or dad make you do chores? If so, what were they?
Yep. I had to dust and clean the bathrooms (three of them.) My mom was old-skool on bathrooms and scrubbed toilets with a cloth and soft-scrub, sticking her hands right down in there. That's how she taught me to do it, too. Mr. Fro is horrified by this and thus, he cleans our bathrooms these days (three of them.)
15. Would you go to a sex toy party with your mom?
Nope.
16. If you were to have a sex toy party, would you invite your boss?
Nope.
17. How big is too big?
If shout and still can't be heard from one end to the other, it's too big.
18. What is your favorite reality show?
Project Runway. I also look forward to American Idol.
19. Do you have a favorite reality show contestant?
Not really.
20. Could you whistle that little tune at the beginning of Peter Bjorn and John’s “Young Folks” for me right now?
Not with a mouthful of butter cookies, I can't.
21. Howard Stern. Yes or no?
Why not.
22. Do you know any local bands that you would like to pimp?
My coworker sings really really really well but he's shy and won't get out and perform.
23. Name one state you would like to visit that you have not visited.
Montana
24. Why would Pink perform on American Idol after adamantly not giving clearance for the contestants perform her songs?
Because she's a DAW.
25. Multi-grain, wheat or white?
Multi-grain.
26. Carrots dipped in peanut butter?
Reminds me of summer camp, so sure.
27. Do you add extra butter to your popcorn at the movie theater?
No, but I'd like to.
28. Do you have a favorite pair of underwear? What do they look like?
Orange and red stripey. I haven't worn them in a long time. I can't wait to get rid of my big cotton granny underwear.
29. Name one country song that will help convince non-fans that it isn’t all bad.
Is Merle Haggard country? I like him.
30. What is in the trunk of your car?
A shovel, a bottle of water, an emergency kit. (A month and a half ago I had way more stuff in there, but I cleaned. Back then there were Crest Whitestrips, 36 bags of Cheeze-its, 4 dead plants, and a tote bag, among other things.)
31. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Marky Mark?
the Funky Bunch.
32. Which character from a movie or television show would you be?
I have no idea! I'll have to think about that.
33. Who was the last person you hugged?
My daughter. She was unimpressed and spit up all over me.
34. Have you ever been on a cruise?
Nope!
35. Will I be able to sleep in a tiny closet-sized room on a cruise ship with no windows while constantly worrying and missing my kids?
Not the first night. After that, sure.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
*dabs the spit up off Mrs. Fro* :D
You can talk about the baby as much as you want as long as you post cute pictures every once in awhile! :D
Don't you love saying "my daughter?"
Ha ha! You get spit up on!
*kisses to baby fro*
I must disagree with you on the Avil comment. I generally like her, but HATE that song! *bashes radio with baseball bat*
Good thing I like you well enough to forgive that.
Post a Comment