Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Who knew?

Zombiebaby has the magic touch. *rawr*

I saw the doctor for an ultrasound yesterday, and the baby looks great (she also made a funny face when the tech tried to get her to move her hand away from her face.)

We think she took exception to the eviction notice she got (for next Monday) and decided that she'd show us who's boss.

I've been having contractions since last night around 8. I originally thought that it was just a case of American Idol related illness, but it could also be that my kid wants to be here in time to see Bono perform. (He IS going to be on the show, right?)

Anyway, I was awake most of the night trying to decide whether this is *IT* or not, and talked to the doctor this morning, and will be hanging out at home for a bit longer, but then heading in to the hospital, probably in an hour or two. (Hi, I'm a run-on.)

Mr. Fro is alternating between diligently timing contractions and vacuuming. I don't know why he's vacuuming, but I'm not complaining.

You all have been great - thanks so much for indulging my talking about this ALL the time. *SMOOCHES* all around. Maybe when I return I'll have some non-baby-related brain cells working in my head (but I wouldn't count on it.)

20 comments:

~Nutz said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your new bundle of joy!!!

*paces waiting room floor* :D

Zombs said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Yay!

*paces back and forth*

Did you have it yet? Cleaning at 4 in the morning? Very impressive young Jedi!

Breezy said...

Is the baby here?!?!?!?!

momma said...

YAY!!

Vacuuming? That's funny.

Hope that all goes smoothly and drugs work well. *smooch*

Jen said...

How exciting! Is she here yet?
Huh?



Huh?

Jen said...

HUH!?

Aislinn Sirk said...

WooT!

*paces floor*

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Nutz! You have to wait til baby is HERE to congratulate! No fair pushing to the front of the line!!

Fro? Have you given us her name yet?? Or are you taking suggestions.?

kim (weltek) said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Thanks for taking the time to update us...we'll be awaiting good news. Hopefully it's a quick process.

kim (weltek) said...

She's naming the baby Beva. I heard that name today for a new baby, so it must be good, right?

~Nutz said...

LOL, Mom2! It doesn't matter when I posted, it just matters that the Fro family will see my post first! :P

Puffy said...

Isn't the expectant mom supposed to be the one who vacuums, sort of a nesting thing?

*waits*


*waits*


*waits*

PUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Zombs said...

Nothing? Is she here? Grizelda come out!

kim (weltek) said...

I hope she hasn't been in a twenty hour labor.

Aislinn Sirk said...

*peeks in*

MM said...

Yay! Can't wait for confirmation and pics!

Congrats!

Puffy said...

Still pushing?

*eats grilled cheese sandwich while waiting.*

Coco said...

I hope she's had her baby!

When my water broke with Dominic, Eric's first impulse was to vaacuum the house.

Zombs said...

In Coco's neck of the woods they put the water in the mop bucket to use again. They are industrious people up there.

Anonymous said...

LOL at zombs.