When first DD was due, DS had a night of sickness, and I'd been up with him - which of course transferred to me. I was home sick when contractions finally started... Yippee!
I'd had to be induced with DS, so I didn't know what contractions on my own were like - no matter what pain they give you, you are just glad to be getting the show on the road!
7 comments:
Hey!
Are you pregnant?
*sneaks in to check for news*
*finds out there's no baby yet*
*hands Mrs. Fro a tissue*
*runs out so I don't catch the germs*
:D
Well, might as well get the feelings of misery out of the way all at once.
LOL @ Bob.
Those last couple weeks are just brutal. Hang in there.
Good for you-get the cold over with before the baby is born.
When first DD was due, DS had a night of sickness, and I'd been up with him - which of course transferred to me. I was home sick when contractions finally started... Yippee!
I'd had to be induced with DS, so I didn't know what contractions on my own were like - no matter what pain they give you, you are just glad to be getting the show on the road!
Soon...
Hope you feel better before the little one arrives.
Post a Comment