Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hey.

What happened to Life Savers?

What happened to the original flavors of red, orange, 2 yellows, and green?

What's with these new flavors? Raspberry? Watermelon? Pooey, pooey.

Can you still get the old flavors?

I miss green. There's a new green but it is yuck.

What about butter rum? I remember hating butter rum when I was little but then, suddenly, one day I grew up and loved it.

Have you ever bitten wintergreen Life Savers in the dark and watched for the spark? I have. It really does spark. You have to chew with your mouth open, so it's a little uncouth, but it's dark so really no one can see you being uncouth. That's one of the many things I learned at summer camp.

I'm angry at Life Savers.

7 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

LOL, I remember my entire grade school (we were small) gathering in the dark gym to watch the wintergreen Life Saver spark!

So, no baby yet, I see.

Jen said...

Hey, I like the watermelon ones! Butter rum are good too, though.

Bravie said...

I'm going on vacation for a week and just wanted to stop by and say congrats. Just in case you have the baby while I am gone. :)

Lasann said...

I didn't know that about the wintergreen ones.

*clears throat* there were not two yellow ones, there was a yellow one and a white one. IIIIIII love the white one. It is supposed to be pineapple. I eat all the white ones first, the red ones next, the green ones, and leave the yellow and orange for whomever.

I see them ocassionally, more often as gummy savers. The white gummies aren't as good.

kim (weltek) said...

But gummy Lifesavers are a tasty treat.

~Nutz said...

I think you can get all of the original flavors in the variety bag with the 13 flavors.

I have loved butter rum since I was a kid! Yummy!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

*sits with other butter rum lovers*

Yum, yum, yum.

Gummi Savers? No thanks. DS would suck a package of those down in no time at all... It was pretty funny! No more to be had at our house tho... I don't buy them.