My big project is over (for me!) Woo! I am taking GREAT delight (possibly too much delight) in the following:
1.) When I get an email regarding big project, I have a signature set up that I use to reply to the message. It basically says (paraphrased): MESSAGE NOT RECEIVED: I'm not here, if you need to make a change to your credential list, you must go on-site. I can't do anything for you. Piss off.
2.) I am screening my phone calls and letting ones related to the Show go to voice mail, which says basically the same thing as the email, and when I listen to the messages they inevitably leave anyway, I cheerfully say, "piss off!" as I hit the "delete" button.
Monday, April 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ha! Yay for you! Now, if you could just get finished with that project inside of you.
LMAO. You crack me up.
Yay! I echo Weltek. We want baby pictures!
The best I can do is baby room pics for now. While we're full term and officially in the "could be any time now" phase, I'm not sensing any action in the very near future.
Of course, what do I know?
how was the baby shower?
Post a Comment