Monday, April 23, 2007

Nope

. . . but I did get all of my thank-you notes written.

Took several very long walks this weekend in the hopes of inspiring some action. Only thing I inspired was a blister on my right foot. Stupid swollen feet.

16 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

I was SURE it would be happening soon. *pout* Yooooooouhoooooo! Baby Frodis...come out now!

Anonymous said...

I really need to link you.

Good for you on the Thank You notes.

I hope it is soon.

*rubs feet, but doesn't pop the blister*

Breezy said...

Have you tried the other ways to bring on contractions?

Like going for a ride in a bumpy truck, or going for a ride on DH? *giggle*

~Nutz said...

*hugs* Mrs. Fro so tightly to see if I can pop the baby out! :D

*giggles* @ Breezy!

frodis said...

LOL @ Breezy.

I did talk to DH about that, actually. He told me that I was going to have to ask to ride "the rocket." I told him nevermind, I'd ask someone else.

Mr. Fro is a dork.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should make some noodles.

Bravie said...

I go away for a week and STILL no baby? Geeeez. Are you a proscrastinator or what? *shakes head*

frodis said...

Apparently my kid takes after me, in the procrastination department.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

lol at boo's noodle comment!!

Hurry up Baby Fro!

Zombs said...

I remember trying:

warm bath
White Castle burgers
Chinese food
Raspberry tea
bouncy roads
walking and walking
even pretending to nest

I have never had a labor pain yet. I ended up with high blood pressure on my first and needed a c-section(probably from all the junk I was eating) and then had to have c-sections after that.

I've heard sex is the most reliable. Playing with your nipples works too. But that can bring on really hard and fast contractions.

*plays with Frodis' nipples*

Breezy said...

*looks around* Is it cold in here or did Zombs get a little carried away?

HistoryDetective said...

I wish I had stopped reading at the point I was imagining zombs making a nest...

Swami said...

The tenth month is the longest. All my kids were 3 weeks post due-date; it's just the way I'm "wired" I guess.

*hopes baby comes out soon*

mtw said...

Froody, here is a couple of links. The first is a list of ideas. the second is a Northern California pizza chain known for their Prego Pizza:

http://www.minti.com/parenting-advice/258/How-to-get-your-labor-started-home-remedies-and-natural-ideas/

http://www.skipolinispizza.com/prego/prego-pizza-frameset.htm

kim (weltek) said...

*snort* at Mr. Frodis. Yeah, I'd be trying other things, too. *snort again*

Puffy said...

I've heard that castor oil works. What's the rush?