I got this blog as a bit of a New Year's resolution to document some of the things going on in my life, as it is on the verge of changing fairly drastically. I then created exactly one post.
Because Zombs invited me to play in blogland, and I'm quite excited about it, I figure it's only fair to offer some backstory and some blogginess of my own. To that end, here's a link to my other neglected blog. I can't promise that there's anything all that interesting in there, but there are pictures of my home remodel and a bunch of me whining about lost luggage.
http://frodis.livejournal.com
While I'll still probably periodically update that one, I'm actually going to concentrate on this one. So, this is sort of a crossover post, mostly so I don't lose whatever continuity I might have had going.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
*pops comment cherry*
Hi Frodis! You may know me as SilverStar over on OT. Welcome to blogland. :)
Yay! It's so nice to have new peeps blogging. Tip: Always carry a can of Oust with you to bravie's blog.
Yay Frodis! LOL at the jello down below. That is actually a very good snack!
Oh and Jen you always have to be first! *stamps feet*
Oh and I read a little of your other blog and you are super silly!
I like your top 10 list. You travel a lot for your job? Is that going to change with the baby?
Oh can I link you?
Welcome to blogland!
You should have a blog-warming party and serve Jell=O products to everyone...
Good to see you here. Come visit me, too, mmkay?
Hi everybody, and thanks for the welcome!
Jen, is it wrong that your comment made me feel slightly dirty? At least you were gentle.
Kim, The thing about the Oust goes without saying!
Zombs, go ahead and link. It'll be good incentive for me to keep up the posting.
I do travel a lot for my job, although I won't be doing any this year. It's actually a really big adjustment for me because I'm used to part of who I am being made up from the fact that I'm always "someplace else." If you've read the other blog you know that most of my posts were made when I was out of town.
The other majority was when I was stuck home last year for 2 months with the home remodeling project. At least those have pictures.
HD, I have no shortage of Jello-products. Or Pop Tarts.
Puffy, good to see you! I'll certainly visit you!
Whee!
Yay! We have another one!! :)
I'm motormouth on OT, and I'm thrilled to have you here in blogland.
Welcome! Can I link you?
Post a Comment