First, thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I've followed some links to people's blogs before, but have always felt like a bit of a voyeur and wasn't sure how to pipe up without being feeling creepy. I know, blogs are public, but still, well, you know. Right? Right.
Please feel free to link me if you're so inclined. As soon as I figure out how to do links, I'll try to link back.
Last night I had a dream that Mr. Frodis and I were running a gambling operation where people were able to place off-track bets on the gerbil races taking place in our basement. The gerbils were wearing little numbers and had names like "Fleet Feet" and "Zippy." They had to complete a maze that covered most of the basement. Bets could be placed on "win", "place" and "show" just like horse racing. Some of the mazes had little puzzles for the gerbils to solve, like rolling a little ball down a plank to open up a door.
I don't have the slightest idea where this dream came from. I don't have and have never had gerbils, nor have I had any reason to even think about gerbils for as long as I can remember. I'm almost afraid to try to look up a dream interpretation on this one. All I know is that gerbils make me think of Richard Gere, and it would be just like me to have a Richard Gere dream that he wasn't actually in.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
OMG! That is a really funny dream! I have no idea how to interpret it. :)
Welcome to blogland!
Some people say a soft G for gerbil and others say a hard G.
Hi frodis. Welcome! Feel free to link me and visit my blog. I always enjoy the company!
I'll put $50 on Zippy. That is what I named my first cat. :)
Maybe you were hungry for some fried gerbil?
Hi frodis! Nice to see you in Blogland! Everyone's wacky dreams amuse me.
Ok, I got you linked! You're welcome to my blog, anytime.
Post a Comment