Thursday, January 25, 2007

Gray January

I guess this is going around so I'll jump on the wagon, too.

I'm in a crabby mood today. I'm not sure why, since there's nothing specific that has happened to put me here. Still, I am feeling a little anti-social today. Mostly, I'd love to go home and crawl back in to bed.

I'm tired of listening to people complain. Not real complaining - if someone needs to vent or has a problem I'm all for getting that out into the open. I'm talking about the little, petty, picky complaining. There are a lot of people around me who complain incessantly. It's the company pasttime at work. I'm at the point where I'd love to shut my door just so I don't have to hear all of the whining all - the - time.

I'm sure I do my share of whining and complaining, too. Still, it would be most refreshing if the next person who walks into my office had something nice to say rather than griping about. . . whatever.

So. Cheery post. Sorry!

I'm having dinner with a friend tonight and hopefully my mood will improve my then. The last thing I want to do is drag my crabby mood and dump it on her!

3 comments:

Puffy said...

Monday Jan 22 is officially the most depressing day of the year.

So things are looking up!

Jen said...

Lemme get this straight... you're complaining about people complaining? Ooooo-kay.

LOL. I'm just teasing. I know what you mean.

February is almost here!

Zombs said...

Isn't it grey?

Your post made me want some crab. mmmm....