Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mr Fro is a good guy.

Mr. Fro invited his friend over today, with the intent to go play golf. However, it has been raining all day, so they wound up deciding to play video games. I have no problem with this because I like his friend and don't mind having him over whenever. Only lately, I've been really kind of tired and would have liked to just relax this weekend. Still, he did ask if it was okay and I said yes, so, there you go.

So, his friend arrived this afternoon and shortly after, I put Lauren down for a nap. When I came back down, Mr. Fro, out of the blue, said, "hey, since we're just going to hang out here, why don't you go to the LUSH store?" I stared at him for a moment. He said, "well, it's either that or watch us play video games." I said, "true!" got my shoes, and left.

This was out of the blue. He actually suggested that I go spend money on frivolous products. Don't have to tell me twice.

I got:
three bath bombs (Avobath, All that Jas, and Honey Lumps)
a bath melt (you've been mangoed)
a facial cleanser (baby face - I've been really wanting to try this)
a fresh face mask (cosmetic warrior - my face has been misbehaving lately)
a massage bar (Wiccy)
hair styling gel (king of the mods)
shower gel (olive branch)

For my troubles I got a free goodie bag with a Supernova bath bomb and another fresh face mask (Cupcake).

He didn't even ask how much I spent. Awww. Twoooo Wuv.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! And for Mr. Fro.

Hopefully you have already used one of those bath bombs.

Tummy said...

Wow! I think I love Mr Fro a little bit :)

and, I hate you a little bit for having a Lush store.

kim (weltek) said...

Awwww, Mr. Fro did GOOOOOD!

I tried one of my new bombs yesterday...The Sicilian. It had an orange slice hidden inside. It was cute. Can't say I'd buy it again, though.

I'm waiting to try my solid conditioner, new soaps and Fresh Pharmacy cleanser until I finish the bottles of stuff I have open. Should be about a week for all three!

frodis said...

I didn't end up taking a bath this weekend. I was sitting on the couch trying to muster the energy to get up and go upstairs and the couch won.

Tummy, it's a blessing and a curse to have a Lush store nearby. I have to be careful going there so I usually don't allow myself to go unless I've used up a certain amount of stuff. I will say, that I'm really good about using up LUSH stuff.

Kim, I wanted to try The Sicilian, because I tend to like the citrus scents that aren't too sweet, but my store had a really tiny supply of Retro stuff. Really, just the Honey Lumps and a few other things that I wasn't interested in.

I just used the New! solid shampoo that I bought during the Clean Slate sale back in December today. (I'm still using up the gigantic Rehab I got back then.) I have to say, I really loved the New! solid shampoo. I can't believe how much lather it produced and it made my hair feel really clean.

So far I'm also liking the King of the Mods.

Puffy said...

I think you need to plop Mr. Fro down into a LUSH bath.