Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jitter

I had to stay up all night to finish a work project. I didn't finish it. This time of year stinks for me. A week and a half, and the big timesuck project will be over. Yay.

This morning I drank a really really big vat of coffee and right now I'm alternating between feeling like I'm going to explode and feeling like I'm going to pass out.

The last time I slept, I had an inappropriate dream about The Wiggles.

That's all for now.

9 comments:

Breezy said...

Damn, I thought this was going to be about the new hotdog place that opened up here.... Jitter Dogs. We're ascared to try it. *shiver* What the heck were they thinking with that name?

*hug* Hope your project wraps up on time.

Zombs said...

Well I hope it was Anthony.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Never sleep again.

kim (weltek) said...

You put the boom boom into my heart.

Kimmah said...

I'm about to hit my giant timesuck time--it's rough. I hate spring for that very reason.

The Wiggles make me a bit uneasy for some reason.

Puffy said...

It's interesting how some people like to get the worst or most difficult part of a project over with first. Others do the easy part first and delay the harder part until the last minute. I'm in the second group.

Were you dreaming of sleeping with Jeff?

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I recently passed on our well beloved Wiggles CD to a gal at work with a little girl! We have memories of car trips where the only thing we could listen to was Wiggles - La Cucaracha!! AAACK!
Glad you are enjoying yours!

*snicker*

Em B said...

The Wiggles?

That creeps me out.

However, I have loads of unused time around here, and will immediately pack it up and ship it to you.

Debcapsfan said...

You had an inappropriate dream about the Wiggles?
*snicker*
Wait, I think I've heard of them...don't they wear different color shirts or something?