Thanksgiving was very busy for little Miss L. Not only was she getting used to her new tooth, but she also learned to crawl, and caught her first cold. Poor kiddo. She was pretty discombobulated all weekend since she couldn't really breathe through her nose, and her gums hurt, and she was fidgeting around trying to test out her new tricks.
I had to go after her at one point with the nose sucker thingy to try to help her breathe a little better. You can just imagine how well that went.
So the crawling. . . it's really funny. I think she thinks she's getting away with something, because whenever she spies something and starts to go after it, she gets a huge grin on her face and laughs this little devilish laugh. Her favorite things to crawl toward are my wristwatch, the remote control, the phone, this goofy little yellow cylinder that came with some of her blocks, and me (awww.)

13 comments:
Awwww! Such a cute shot and I love that outfit!
Yeah now you can't put her down somewhere while you go pee or leave the room for a minute.
Does she crawl a distance then stop and wait for you to follow? I love that. They feel so independent but still want to make sure Mommy is following.
She puts a smile on my face. :)
Awwwwww!!! So much fun.
And MommaFrodis? It's time to babyproof all the cabinets, toilets and such. Oh - and watch out for your plants that are on the floor. Dirt is fun to play in.
You should bunjee cord her to something so that she can't wander.
What? that isn't good parenting? *grin*
*snort* Don't let Bravie babysit.
She's so cute!
Awwwwwwwwww what a great shot! She looks so snuggly and cuddly.
That is an awesome pic! I definitely feel sorry for the constant alertness you have to display now. It wears me out thinking about it. However, those cute smiles are worth it.
I love that determined, gleeful look on her face!
Yes, as you said it, life as you knew it is over!
Isn't the nose sucker thingie brilliant? I'm sure there is one still in my house somewhere, and my youngest is nearly 7!!
She's a cutie!
What a sweetheart! I love that getting-away-with-it glee all over her face!
Keep your toilet lid down, lol.
I came.
I saw.
I smiled.
Again.
:)
*squeals*
I love this stage. I always stop at the window at daycare to watch this stage.
So cute! I can just imagine the little delighted squeal every time she starts out on a new adventure. :)
Post a Comment