1. Monday was group photo day. It went really well! We got a good picture of the four kids where they all look only marginally goofy. It's cute. No one cried! I stiffled the urge to purchase 145,000 pictures of Lauren and only got a few sheets. I think I'm going to book an appointment and drag Mr. Fro for a family portrait next week. I think my SIL is giving me the CD of photos so I'll post a Lauren pic when I have it.
2. LUSHies: Saturday's bath was Avobath, a large mug of tea, and the Barnes & Noble catalogue.
3. Lauren's first tooth is just barely peeking through today. *sniff*
4. More Lauren. When I went in to get her from her afternoon nap yesterday, I found her sitting up in her crib. That was a first.
5. I'm wearing Halloween socks today.
Edited to add:
6. Mr. Fro is playing a video game so I'm putzing around making rounds wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. If I missed anyone I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional. Or if you're Canadian, yes, it was intentional. You can have a Happy Thursday instead.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Awwww! She's growing up so fast.
No turkey socks??? For shame.
Momma, I have Thanksgiving socks but I am reserving them for tomorrow. After that, I break out the Christmas socks!
Yay for pics!
Yay for Avobath! It's my favorite for moisturizing. Tonight, instead of cleaning, I might just pop a bomb in the tub.
Happy Thanksgiving!
So jealous of those little Lushie stuff. One day I will be smelling like roses!
What I find about the babies when you first get them you look at them in the crib and they are so tiny and helpless and you can't imagine them even picking up their head. I look at them now and can't imagine them ever being that small again.
It is sad that they grow but amazingly I love them so much more because they are more "them" now. Sitting up pictures are the best!
My advice is get her pictures taken now! This age always comes out great! They smile and are A-Door-able!
One of Oprah's favorite things was some soap from Portugal. It's about $14 a bar. More than Lush, if you can believe that! You're lucky that Lauren was sitting up and not crying for you to come get her.
Happy Thanksgiving!
*Swami hoists a left-over, deep-dish, raspberry pie high over her head, winds up, throws and...*
!!!SPLAT!!!
Gotchya.
Post a Comment