Monday, October 8, 2007

Rocktober

Happy Columbus Day and Happy Thanksgiving!

Mr. Fro's car had a warning light go on late last week, so this morning we had to do a caravan to the repair place so that he could drop off his car, and then I could take him to the train station. Lauren obliged the early schedule by waking up at 5am this morning. On the way home from dropping Mr. Fro at the train, I stopped at McDonalds for something to eat. I know, they're probably really not good for me, but I have to admit to a strange liking for Egg McMuffins. I also got their new cinnamon melts, which I might as well have stuffed directly into my arteries.

The Monopoly game is going on at McDonalds. I feel compelled to keep the pieces I got today even though I probably won't eat at McDonalds for another 2-3 months.

I am going in to work today, to photograph some new equipment we have acquired for the web page and print marketing pieces. (I'm not a photographer, but I happen to have a digital camera, so I get this duty.) My mom is coming to my house to watch Lauren while I'm at work. I probably should be running around speed-cleaning my house, but I don't feel like it.

10 comments:

momma said...

Have fun at work for a couple hours. Adult interaction is always a good thing.

And, I too, have a strange addiction to EggMcMuffins. And now I want one. *evil eye*

dragonflies said...

Maybe your mom will do some cleaning. Moms are good for that.

I had those McD cinnamon muffin things once. They were very good. Even reheated. I had a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free. So I had 1 that day, 1 the next. Yum

Now I want cinnamon muffins and ice cream.

mtw said...

I like the sausage McMuffins.

kim (weltek) said...

LOL-I kept my McDonald's game pieces from yesterday, even though I only eat fast food a few times/month. I do this every time the Monopoly promo comes around.

Egg McMuffins are the healthiest egg/meat/cheese thing on their menu, so those alone won't kill you. The cinnamon melts? They will kill you.

Bravie said...

Monopoly is back?!?!?!?!?
I know what I'm having for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner.

kim (weltek) said...

I just won a game download from Real Arcade online for Monopoly. I'm like at tier two of prizes. It's a hair better than the $1 off coupon at Toys R Us.

Tier 3, here I come. :-)

frodis said...

I won a game download, too. I also won the $1 at Toys R Us and a foot locker % off coupon.

I went to McD for dinner last night. I hate things that tap into my obsessiveness. And, I love them. Damn you, McDonalds.

momma said...

DH got a 10% off Foot Locker coupon. I never, ever go to Foot Locker so that went into the trash. I haven't gotten any other good things. Why does McD's have to do this when I'm broke?!?!

Puffy said...

I've always wanted to try Mickey D's cinnamon melts, but I never go there. Cinnabon is nice, very nice. The last time I went to Mickey D's was for the teeny beanie babies.

*whispers* Is there anything that you need to HIDE, like in the bedroom, from your mother?

kim (weltek) said...

Are you busy playing Monopoly right now?