I owe you a cake picture. The cake came out well. I did do the fondant dog, but he looked like Fat Elvis dog and his head was in danger of falling off so I didn't put him on the cake. Not a big disappointment, really, if I'd given myself more time to practice I think I could have pulled it off but as is usual I didn't think of it until the last moment, so I didn't have enough time to do a few trials.
I owe lots of you comments on your blogs. I've been reading, often via my cell phone during the late night 2-3am feeding, but not commenting because it's a pain to comment from my cell phone.
I owe you a better update than, "I owe you a cake picture."
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, some Frodis is better than no Frodis. I'll take what I can get.
While you are up can you make me a burrito.
Sheesh. Some people never update.
So how was the birthday party?
You know, I never thought if it - but a cell phone would be an ideal mommy crutch while nursing at night! The screen is not too bright and you have something to do besides nursing that will keep you awake! Brilliant!
When my kids were that age we didn't even have cordless yet. (Not that I'm old - I just live in a backwards state.) (My story & I'm sticking to it.)
Post a Comment