Saturday, May 23, 2009

I caved.

Now be my friend, dammit. Don't make me beg.

12 comments:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I'll be your friend Froody... but I'm not sure where to find you. Find me under Amy McCabe - probably the only one.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Duh, not the only one, but I am wearing a purple shirt in my pic!

Zombs said...

Amy I'm gonna add you too!

If that's ok!

Starshine said...

Would love to be a chum, don't want to link my name to my blog though.

Are you going to join the SBOT party?

Seana said...

I also caved. In fact, it says "Alas, I caved..." in my profile. Weird. I would totally add you if I knew how.

Anonymous said...

I'm all over it! Welcome Aboard!

Swami said...

This is a train I have missed.

Tummy said...

I caved to.....

Tummy said...

Oh, you can find me under Dawnya - group photo I'm in the yellow shirt

kim (weltek) said...

Damn. I should've made you beg.

Puffy said...

I'm gonna join right now.

Puffy said...

OK, done. Now I need a tutorial. How do I find people if I don't know their "real" names? How do people find me?