Monday, June 23, 2008

The real reason I had a kid

I just asked Lauren to bring me my shoes. She did it.

Mr. Fro and I often joke that the only reason we had her is so that she can do chores for us. Poor kid.

We're off to Tot Rock this morning. See you later!

It's later! Look who is in my back yard:



I don't really live in the sort of wilderness area where this is exactly normal.

I was a little sad because he was wandering around the yard while Lauren was napping, so she didn't get to see him. (Tot Rock knocks her out for a good three hours - it's heavenly) I shouldn't have worried, he's still out there, and has been curled up behind the pine trees taking a nap (maybe he went to Tot Rock, too.) When he was walking around Lauren pointed to him and said "goat!" Hey, she was close.

9 comments:

Bravie said...

*snort* I heart you. I really do. You make me laugh. I always told Michelle that we should have a child so that they could fetch things for us. *giggle*
If you were gay and you weren't married and I weren't "married", we would make good co-parents. *snort*

frodis said...

You can be my future second wife, Bravie. I'll teach Lauren to get your 49ers jersey for you. We'll just have to keep your milk away from her sippy cups cuz she's no good to either of us passed out.

Bravie said...

That won't be a problem. I do think that I can be very generous but for the most part, I choose not to share my milk. *giggle*

Breezy said...

LOL Ayla mowed the lawn this weekend. It was heaven.

Bravie said...

Be careful. Some people *coughmecough* may think that deer is real and that you travel around with it taking pictures in various places. *blink* * blink*

Anonymous said...

Weltek's and Breezy's child would have seen that deer and said, "Dinner."

kim (weltek) said...

I always told my parents they only had me to do housework.

*snort* Boo, you might be right. :-) Mmmm. Venison.

Puffy said...

Your deer is dear. I agree that little kids make the best little slaves.

Kimmah said...

I had children to do things for me, lol. I learned this from my mother who didn't go in and buy her own cigs once I was old enough to get the right pack (obviously before the laws changed).

W. and I are pleased with the realization that since we taught Five how to mow the yard when he was 13, we shouldn't have to take that task on ourselves until Sam is 18 or 19...so that's another 10-11 years. Wooohoooo!