Monday, June 2, 2008

Boring Randoms

1. I bought two pairs of shoes on Saturday. One pair is brown, pointy toes sling back heels. The other are pale pink strappy sandals with a small heel. I wore the pale pink ones to a bridal shower on Sunday.

2. I took a 2 hour bath on Saturday night. I loaded up the tub with products and read catalogues, listened to music, and relaxed. My new resolve is to liberally use all of the bath products I have. They're not doing anyone any good sitting in a hoarde stashed in the closet. (Except, it does make my closet smell nice.)

3. VH1 had a marathon of the first season of the Bachelor yesterday. I recorded it and will sneak it as a guilty pleasure all week.

4. I got a whole batch of the digital photos that I've taken printed up at Walgreens yesterday. Every once in a while I select some favorites to print so that I can someday make a photo album out of them. I also have to mail some to some far-off relatives.

4a. This time I also played around with some of the photos and got them printed up in black and white. I'm thinking about putting a bunch of them together floating in a picture frame. I'm just not sure when I'll do that or where I'll put it if I actually do get around to doing it. I like black and white photos.

5. I want a deep freezer. I talked with Mr. Fro about it yesterday. He said that there's a spot for it in the basement, but I have to move all of the wrapping paper that's down there first. The wrapping paper should go into the office, which is a horrifying mess. So, if I clean the office, and move the wrapping paper, I get my freezer. I think that's fair.

6. I think Lauren's nap pattern is changing. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I look forward to naptime.

7. Number 7 is a photo:


8. I forgot what eight was for.

9. I have one last very big work project this week, and after that things calm down a little bit. Whew.

10. I want ice cream.

5 comments:

Puffy said...

I was just about to ask for a picture of Lauren and there it is! She's so feminine and lovely.

I have 4 cartons of ice cream in my freeezer right now. They used to come in 64 oz cartons, then in 58 oz containers. Now-----48 oz!! Price has gone up, too.

Zombs said...

Quick drive by here to squeal at the pretty Lauren! Soon you are going to have put her hair up!

I love black and whites.

I have a great idea for you about the photos. Most places, like Walgreens have a photo book that you can upload pictures to. You can pick the layout of each page and type in captions and stuff. I have done this at Snapfish.com. I got a whole photo book of our IReland trip last year for $20 both color, b&W, sepia etc and different shapes and sizes of pics that I edited in. Really easy plus the pictures will not slip out like reg. photo books and the book itself is very slim(20 pages I got but you can go higher).

I highly recommend it. I can e-mail a copy of what my book turned out to be if you want.

Swami said...

Lauren looks beautiful - and so grown up! Wow!

I never got into The Bachelor.

I had a big deep freezer once and I hated it because it was too hard to get stuff from way at the bottom and I kept losing things down there. If I was going to do a big freezer again I would start out with a bunch of bins or something so it was easy to move all the stuff I didn't want while looking for the one thing I did want. (The baskets that came with the freezer were awkward when full and useless.)

There's nothing like a good, long soak now and then.

What kind of ice cream?

dragonflies said...

She is growing up so fast!

I was crabby yesterday, and Culver's had chocolate raspberry custard, so I talked my work friend into going, although he thinks it was his idea to get me uncrabby.

Anonymous said...

1. *gigglesnort* I do not think I will ever own a pair of pink shoes. Ever. In fact, I'd bet Conner would own a pair before me.

2. I assume you had to continually empty and fill to keep it warm, yes? Good for you. I really am missing the hot tub right now, but it's staying light way too late. And I'm pooped by the time it's dark.

3. I saw this on the channel guide, and I peeked in one on when Alex and Trista were smooching.

4. Come to the dark side, Frody, come to the dark side. I actually really need to get back into this, I am so far behind.

4a. I too love B&W. I have a roll that I took in B&W that I still need to have developed. I also want to get some good B&Ws done this summer to put up in the kitchen.

5. That does sound like a plan. I cleaned out both of our freezers on Tuesday night. I am ashamed of how much I threw away.

6. That really sucks. This is probably not a good time to tell you that she will one day give them up completely.

7. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to post 7s whenever you want.

8. I know, but I'm not telling.

9. I am hoping to wrap up a big project today. A little less time on line might help me do that. *grin*

10. I have some WW cookie bars in the freezer. Would you like one?