Monday, July 16, 2007

I <3 Puffy! (I think that's a heart)

Is there a special place to post about receiving t-shirts from the Monstyravaganza t-shirt exchange?

Because I got mine today!!!

I actually hopped up and down when I saw a package in my mailbox. I love presents. I grinned when I saw that the return address was "Puffy."

My t-shirt is a pink Six Flags Magic Mountain shirt - I love it. I was also delighted to get a special bonus tiny t-shirt for little Miss Lauren - a Six Flags "Future Rider" shirt.

Special big huge smooches and hugs and thanks to Puffy for braving the intense heat to send these shirts to us! And thanks to Monsty for arranging the exchange - this really made my Monday.

Yay!

7 comments:

MM said...

Oh how fun! I'm anxious to read more about this as peeps get their shirts. Hey and maybe we'll get a pic of Lauren wearing the shirt sometime?

mtw said...

I <3 Puffy.
And I <3 you too.
And I <3 Monsty.

Oh, and I <# MM too!

*smooches*

Breezy said...

Cool!!!

Jen said...

Yes, I think pics of said shirts should be mandatory. :)

Yay for fun packies!

kevingrout said...

Woohoo!

I'm going out this weekend to get my shirt and send it off.

~Nutz said...

I also <3 Puffy! :D

Kewl that she sent a tiny T for Lauren!! You definitely have to post a picture. I think you're the first to get a shirt. I didn't sign up because I knew I'd be out of town, but now I'm bummed that I didn't. :(

Puffy said...

Ack! How did I miss this yesterday? I've been checking your blog daily to see if you got the shirt. I was going to PM you tonight to ask, because I wanted to make sure that the post office didn't lose it.

Special bloggy packies are fun! I'm glad you like it. Perhaps I'll see you in it in September???