Onward. . .
If I say to Lauren, "I want the truth" she says "You can't handle the truth!"
The fun thing about having kids is making them do things that amuse me.
Jeff looks cute in shorts. Every day after dinner he grabs the broom and sweeps the floor saying "clean! clean!" He's also very good at picking up Legos and putting them back in the box. Other than that, though, the boy is supremely talented at making colossal messes. Yesterday he decided that his pancake would make a nice hat.
I filled out the form to sign Lauren up for pre-school in the fall. *sniff*
This is Lauren's first family portrait. She's been drawing balloons and flowers for a while but all of the sudden, she started drawing people. Here is her rendition of our family. Please note that I am enormous and I kind of look like Grimace. Those thing sticking out of the sides of our faces are ears, and Daddy is wearing a dress.

5 comments:
You really need to have that pic analyzed. :-)
You are going to be soooo sorry about the "you can't handle the truth thing" one of these days. *snort*
LOL at Kim.
I too love to have Conner do and say things that amuse me, although it's best when I am not involved.
Maybe Lauren sees you at the boss, thus your big presence.
The truth is out there, Lauren. The Truth Is Out There!!!
Pre-school? Wasn't she born just a few months ago!
Look online for the Goodenough Draw a Man test (now called the Goodenough Draw a Person test. It's a non-verbal IQ test, based on a child's drawings.
I still draw like that. *snort*
LOL @ Swami. And I agree...how can she be ready for pre-school? She's way too new!
Post a Comment