It's the bottom middle-right tooth. I just noticed today that the middle-left tooth has joined it.
Ouch, indeed. Chomp chomp!
He'll be six months old on Saturday.
If I put him on his tummy on his play mat he manages to scoot all the way to the other side of the room. I will have my hands full with this guy - he is into everything already.
8 comments:
OUCH!
Which one?
Wow, already?!
Puffy took my answer. I was going to say, "I think you're missing an "ouch" with that "sigh" and "sniff."
Also, did anyone else here count on their fingers to figure out how old Jeff was?
It's the bottom middle-right tooth. I just noticed today that the middle-left tooth has joined it.
Ouch, indeed. Chomp chomp!
He'll be six months old on Saturday.
If I put him on his tummy on his play mat he manages to scoot all the way to the other side of the room. I will have my hands full with this guy - he is into everything already.
I love scooting babies!
I can't believe he's 6 mos already! I want time to slow down!
Post a Comment