Monday, August 10, 2009

Randomey randoms

1. I love my new fridge. I smile every time I see it.

2. I really want to watch the movie "Fame." The old one. I'm interested in the new one, too, but I am craving the old one. I might download it off of iTunes.

2a. I've been humming "Body Electric" for the last hour or so.

2b. And fighting the urge to go dance on top of my car.

3. My mom gave me a plastic margarita glass (I guess it's not a "glass" but if I'd said "margarita plastic" would you have known what I'm talking about? I think not) so that I can drink margaritas outside. Lauren thinks it looks like a horn so she's been playing with it as a horn. It cracks me up.

4. I bought chocolate desserts and hid them.

5. I saw Kim and Breezy this weekend. *GRIN*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to get my hopes up with Number 5 only to crush them with no details.

I have been very impatient about this 3-Day.

LOL at the glass. Personally I just use the pitcher.

kim (weltek) said...

I only half-arased watched Fame. I was never very graceful, so never longed to be a dancer.

Thank you again for coming out this weekend and for donating to the 3 Day. It was such a treat to sit and relax with you and the family. *smooch*

Puffy said...

Kim and Breezy would have liked the chocolate and margaritas.

kim (weltek) said...

Puffy is wise.