ROFLMAO!And you thought she never listened.
Eh, it could be worse. She could be singing "Closing Time" to anyone that will listen.*hangs head* I had to pay attention to songs on the radio after that.
So did you get her one?
How funny! Love it! I'm working with a 2 year old who only says a few words. But, when he wakes up now, he yells out "AMIE!" for his mom.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ROFLMAO!
And you thought she never listened.
Eh, it could be worse. She could be singing "Closing Time" to anyone that will listen.
*hangs head* I had to pay attention to songs on the radio after that.
So did you get her one?
How funny! Love it! I'm working with a 2 year old who only says a few words. But, when he wakes up now, he yells out "AMIE!" for his mom.
Post a Comment