I like to crabassat certain crabasses whoare really clueless.(That's my haiku.)
I like poetry. I write beautiful poetry. Allow me to write a crabass poem for you. You may keep it.Crabass (dramatic music plays)It's not nice to be a crabIt's not nice to be an assI eat crab.*bows* Thank you.
I forgot to end the dramatic music. I am sorry. *ends music*
I have always been fond of the Crankypants variant of the common crabass.Bravie forgot the last line of her poem which wasn't a proper haiku anyway. But the music was nice...
Instead of a haiku how about a 5 line ditty.*clears throatThere once was an OT lassshe didn't have very much classshe spewed and she botheredshe was quite the "mother"and all said "she's such a crabass"*drinks next bottle of beer
*giggle*
There are so many talented people here. I am humbled.Wait. I mean,I am humbled byThose of you who write haikuBetter than I can(that goes for dramatic poetry and limericks, too.)
I thought this was about crab grass.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I like to crabass
at certain crabasses who
are really clueless.
(That's my haiku.)
I like poetry. I write beautiful poetry. Allow me to write a crabass poem for you. You may keep it.
Crabass (dramatic music plays)
It's not nice to be a crab
It's not nice to be an ass
I eat crab.
*bows* Thank you.
I forgot to end the dramatic music. I am sorry. *ends music*
I have always been fond of the Crankypants variant of the common crabass.
Bravie forgot the last line of her poem which wasn't a proper haiku anyway. But the music was nice...
Instead of a haiku how about a 5 line ditty.
*clears throat
There once was an OT lass
she didn't have very much class
she spewed and she bothered
she was quite the "mother"
and all said "she's such a crabass"
*drinks next bottle of beer
*giggle*
There are so many talented people here. I am humbled.
Wait. I mean,
I am humbled by
Those of you who write haiku
Better than I can
(that goes for dramatic poetry and limericks, too.)
I thought this was about crab grass.
Post a Comment